Friday, December 10, 2010

Feeling a little ill

I have had this cold/cough for a few weeks now and it just will nit go away. I have a nasty cough and congestion. I ran 3.25 on Wednesday and the breathing was rough, had to slow my pace a bit. Yesterday I did 40 min in the endurance setting on our elliptical, and I felt nauseous at the end. I think part of it is the change in the weight watchers program. I have lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks, but I am feeling carb deprived. The new plan is higher protein lower carbs. I need to try to have more balance with my food choices. Hopefully that combined with getting rid of this illness and I will be on track and running more!

1 comment:

  1. What did I tell ya about the carbs! Gotta try to keep them in the 40-50%range with the amount of workouts you're doing. Hang in ther honey!

    ReplyDelete